This is a full-time role. The work will primarily be remote. The Odoo developer will be responsible for designing and developing custom modules, interfaces, and reports within the Odoo framework.
Additionally, they will troubleshoot and debug existing Odoo solutions as well as coordinate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and provide customized solutions.
This includes everything from technical analysis to the actual development and subsequent support.
Our Functional Analysts handle all client interactions and will relay the specific customisations you're required to implement, so there is little need to be in direct contact with customers.
- Design and develop tailored solutions for our diverse customer base, spanning multiple industries, sectors, and sizes.
- Offer continuous support and maintenance for these bespoke solutions.
Expertise in Odoo ERP customisation, development, and implementation
Experience with PostgreSQL database and SQL
Knowledge in software lifecycle, software architecture, development methodologies, and design patterns
- Experience in Git, Agile development
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to learn quickly.
2+ years of experience in Odoo development and customisation
Technical Skills and Platforms
Database: PostgreSQL (utilising object-relational mapping)
- Collaboration Platform: GitHub
- Development Approach: Open collaboration with the external community
- Framework: Odoo (comprising ORM, Workflows, Report Engine, BI, AI)
Nice to have
A genuine passion for development
A University Graduate in a technical field requiring coding and data analysis skills